|Manufactured in||:||United States|
Made in USA by Vermont based Seventh Generation.
Seventh Generation was established specifically to develop household pantry and cleaning products that are better for the environment. It was purchased, in 2016, by Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, but has maintained its mission.
These are great everyday cleaning wipes. Not a replacement for more ecologically sensible cloths that you can launder and re-use, but good to have around for times when using a cloth wipe won’t be practicable.
Especially useful to have in the nursery and in the car with your little ones, when a pre-moistened, disinfecting wipe simply has no peer.
According to Seventh Generation, these wipes:
- Kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Use a botanical disinfectant with the active ingredient Thymol (a component of Thyme Oil)
- Use essential oils and botanical extracts for their scent – not potentially carcinogenic chemicals
Points in favor of this product:
- Made in USA
- Respected product
- Specifically designed to be environmentally friendly (or, at least more so than the top selling disposable wipes)
- Maker’s headquarters location (Vermont) did not vote to elect Donald Trump in 2016 and generally gets high SweetScores
Points not in favor of this product:
- Cloth wipes will be better for the environment if used and laundered properly
See other products from Seventh Generation.
Add your own Social Responsibility ratings for Seventh Generation here.
Product Data on SweetScore comes from multiple sources including the SweetScore community. Please confirm before buying. Have product photos/info/corrections? Please provide them here. SweetScore is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to sellers of products. When you buy through our site, we may earn a commission. Please also see our Content and Ratings Disclaimer.