|Manufactured in||:||United States|
Made in USA by Vermont based Seventh Generation. Seventh Generation was established specifically to develop household pantry and cleaning products that are better for the environment. It was purchased, in 2016, by Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, but has maintained its mission.
Wipes play a vital role in your new baby’s life and your when caring for her.
These are great everyday disposable baby wipes. Gentle on your baby and as good for the environment, in our option, as any others we’re seen.
According to Seventh Generation, they:
- contain 0 percent fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol
- are strong enough for big messes while being gentle on your newborn baby’s skin.
- are moistened with plant-derived skin conditioners like aloe vera and are safe for baby, hands, and face
Points in favor of this product:
- Made in USA
- Respected product
- Specifically designed to be environmentally friendly (or, at least more so than the top selling competitive products)
- Maker’s headquarters location (Vermont) did not vote to elect Donald Trump in 2016 and generally gets high SweetScores
Points not in favor of this product:
- Cloth wipes, if rewashed and if practical for you use, would be better for the environment
See other products from Seventh Generation.
Add your own Social Responsibility ratings for Seventh Generation here.
including the SweetScore community. Please confirm before buying. Have product photos/info/corrections? Please provide them here. SweetScore is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to sellers of products. When you buy through our site, we may earn a commission. Please also see our Content and Ratings Disclaimer.