|Manufactured in||:||United States|
Made in USA by Vermont based Seventh Generation.
Seventh Generation was established specifically to develop household pantry and cleaning products that are better for the environment. It was purchased, in 2016, by Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, but has maintained its mission.
These are great baby wipes. Strong enough to get the job done but soft enough to be gentile on your baby’s skin. Designed to reduce or eliminate use of chemicals, dyes and fragrances.
According to Seventh Generation, these wipes:
- Are cruelty free
- Have 0% fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
Points in favor of this product:
- Made in USA
- Respected product
- Specifically designed to be environmentally friendly (or, at least more so than the top selling disposable wipes)
- Maker’s headquarters location (Vermont) did not vote to elect Donald Trump in 2016 and generally gets high SweetScores
Points not in favor of this product:
- Cloth wipes will be better for the environment if used and laundered properly
See other products from Seventh Generation.