|Manufactured in||:||United States|
Seventh Generation Named Best Overall Diaper Company in the SweetScore Recommends Review Best Socially Conscious Diaper Companies 2019
Made in USA by Vermont based Seventh Generation.
Seventh Generation was established specifically to develop household pantry and cleaning products that are better for the environment. It was purchased, in 2016, by Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, but has maintained its mission.
These are highly functional diapers design to keep your loved one dry and comfortable and to minimize the addition of pollutants to your home and to the environment generally.
Strong enough to get the job done and gentile on your baby’s skin.
Comes is a variety of sizes so you can find just the right fit.
According to Seventh Generation, these diapers are:
- Built with an ultra-absorbent core to keep your baby’s skin protected and dry
- Have 0% lotion and fragrence
- Free from lead and other heavy metals
Points in favor of this product:
- Made in USA
- Respected product
- Specifically designed to be environmentally friendly (or, at least, more so than the top selling diapers)
- Maker’s headquarters location (Vermont) did not vote to elect Donald Trump in 2016 and generally gets high SweetScores
Points not in favor of this product:
- Some argue that cloth diapers are more environmentally friendly, but that’s debatable, and many parents don’t really have the ability to go with cloth, and all the cleaning or storage and diaper exchange that goes along with it
See other products from Seventh Generation.